- About School
- Admission Criteria
- Computer Lab
- Fee Structure
- General Rules
- Harassment Committee
- Music Room
- Nursery Admission
- School Information
- School Management Committee
- School Timings
- School Uniform
- Science Lab
- Sports Facilities
- Staff Details
School Staff Details
|Sr. No.||Name of the Official||Designation with subject taught||Qualification|
|1||Mrs. Kanwaljit Kaur||Headmistress||M.A. (Music Vocal); M.Ed.|
|2||Mrs. Satya Devi||TGT – Punjabi Punjabi||M.A. (Pbi); B.Ed.; Giani|
|3||Mrs. Harpreet Kaur||DPE Physical Edu.||B.P.E; D.P.Ed.|
|4||Mrs. Ravinder Kaur||TGT- S.St. Mistress||M.A (History) B.Ed.|
|5||Mrs. Babita||TGT – Hindi Mistress||M.A(Hindi), B.Ed.|
|6||Mrs. Hemlata||TGT- S.St. Mistress||B.A, B.ED|
|7||Mrs. Mona Kaushish||TGT- Science (Med.) Mistress||B.Sc., B.ED, M.A(Eng)|
|8||Mrs. Babita Bahuguna||TGT- S.St. Mistress||M.A. (Pol. Sci.) B.Ed.|
|9||Mrs. Anita||TGT – Hindi Mistress||M.A. (Hindi), B.ED, JBT|
|10||Mrs. Daljeet Kaur||TGT- Science (Non-Med.) Mistress||M.Sc. (Chemistry), B.ED.|
|11||Mr. Ajay Kumar||TGT Fine Arts Master||B.FA|
|12||Mr. Sukesh||TGT- S.St. Master||B.A., B.Ed|
|13||Mrs. Manjit Kaur||JBT Teacher||B.A., JBT|
|14||Mrs. Sushma Verma||JBT Teacher||B.A., JBT|
|15||Mrs. Rekha Sharma||JBT Teacher||M.A.(Pol.Sci.), JBT|
|16||Mrs. Dimple||JBT Teacher||M.A.(Eco), JBT, B.Ed.|
|17||Mr. Shekhar Bhatnagar||JBT Teacher||JBT, B.Ed.|
|18||Mrs. Anupam Sharma||JBT Teacher||B.Sc., B.Ed., M.A.(Eng), D.Ed.|
|19||Mrs. Jyoti||JBT Teacher||B.A., JBT, M.A. (Hindi).|
|20||Mr. Sulakhan Singh||JBT Teacher||10+2, ETT|
|21||Mrs. Maneesh Kumari||JBT Teacher||MA (Pol. Sci.), MA (Hindi), JBT|
|22||Mrs. Kiranjot Kaur||JBT Teacher||ETT, B.A., B.Ed.|
|23||Mrs. Nitu Lakra||JBT Teacher||B.A., JBT, M.A. (Hindi), B.Ed.|
|24||Mrs. Aman||NTT Teacher||MA, B.Ed., NTT|
|25||Mrs. Parminder Kaur||Librarian||B.A. M.Lib.|
|26||Mrs. Pushpinder Kaur||Clerk||B.A.|
|27||Mr. Gurmeet Singh||Peon||Middle|
|28||Mrs. Luxmi Devi||Sweeper||Nil|
|30||Ashok||Gate keeper-cum- Chowkidar||10th Pass|
|31||Amit||Gate keeper-cum- Chowkidar||B.A|
|32||Ravinder||Gate keeper-cum- Chowkidar||12th Pass|
|34||Shweta Bhardwaj||Computer Instructor||M.Sc. (Maths); PGDCA; B.Ed.|
|37||Simi||Counsellor||BA, MA (English), NTT|
|38||Shamim||Mid Day Meal Aaya||10th Fail|
|39||Jashoda||Mid Day Meal Aaya||—–|
|40||Pooja||Mid Day Meal Aaya||7th pass|
|41||Bharti||Mid Day Meal Aaya||5th Pass|
School uniform :
As per the policy of the Administration, free Uniform is provided to Students from class 1st to 8th for both boys and girls.
Dress For Boys
Navy Blue Pant
Black Shoes with White socks
Blazer/ Sweater Blue – (inWwinter)
On Saturday White Shirt , White Trouser or Short & White P.T. Shoes.
Dress For Girls
Sky Blue Shirt with Blue stripes
Navy Blue Salwar with Navy Blue Dupatta.
Black Shoes Buckle Shoes with White Socks
Navy blue Blazer, pull over – (in Winter)
Plaits with navy blue ribbons.
On Saturday White Shirt with White Salwar & White Dupatta And White P.T shoes.
School timings :-
• For Pre Nursery &Nursery 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
• For I to X class 8:00a.m. to 02:00 p.m.
• It may be noted that school gates are locked at 8: 00 a.m.
• Visiting hours for parents between 9 a.m. to 10.30 a.m.
• The fee may be deposited before 10th of every month from 8:00 A.M to 2:00 P.M.
|School and Class Rules||Respect for School and Personal Property|
|Classrooms||Honesty and Respect for Others|
We expect students to behave responsibly, recognizing the rights of others to be physically safe, emotionally secure, and to pursue their own learning without interference. As nurturing as we aim to be in helping children to respect rules, we also recognize the time and energy that draws from others who are behaving appropriately. Our faculty and parents have a tremendous positive influence when setting clearly defined limits, providing appropriate consequences for behavior.
The following school rules and regulations apply to student actions at any time when under the supervision and guidance of school personnel. Please read these policies over very carefully, and discuss them with your children and students.
Abiding by School and Class Rules
- Students, teachers and parents should work closely together to insure excellent behavior and educational success. Students are expected to consistently abide by our behavior code. Obey teachers, principals and others in authority.
- The individual rules of each classroom should be followed . Give full, respectful attention to your teachers, cooperatively following directions.
- Come to class prepared with all the materials you need and be ready to begin work on time. When students enter a classroom, it should be done in an orderly manner. Students should take their seats and prepare for their next lesson, and not exit the classroom.
- During class lessons, excellent behavior is always expected. Raise your hand politely and wait to be called upon if you wish to speak during a class lesson. If the class is involved in an informal discussion, take turns with others when speaking. Give your full attention to the teacher or student who is speaking, and allow other students to concentrate on their work. Behave in a manner that does not disrupt classroom learning or the operation of the school.
- The directions of the sports teachers on the School Playground should be carefully followed. Energetic play should happen outdoors only, and only with respect for others’ well-being. No rough play will be permitted.Running on the School Playground is permitted in organized activities with the permission of adult supervisor. Play is limited to designated areas, and students should stay within sight of an adult.
- Homework and class work assignments should be completed neatly, carefully, and on time.Students should work to their full potential. If a child experiences difficulty in completing an assignment with “good cause”, the child’s parent should explain the situation to the teacher with a short note or phone call. The teacher may decide to excuse the student, allowing extra time to complete the assignment.
- Students should never leave the school property for any reason unless they are accompanied by a parent, guardian or school faculty member, after being properly “signed-out” at the School Office.
- Students are required to attend school faithfully. Tardiness and the early dismissal of students are discouraged. A student is considered tardy after attendance is taken in the morning. Students should be removed from school early only when a reasonable situation prevents the child from attending school for the entire day. Early dismissals interrupt both the child’s education and other students in class.
- Whenever a student is tardy or absent from school for any reason, a note should be sent to school that day the child returns explaining the cause. This regulation is a legal protection for each child and his/her parents.
Respect for School and Personal Property
- Be respectful of others’ belongings, using them only with permission. A student who steals or damages any property not belonging to him/her may be required to make appropriate restitution. Though the school manages a “lost-and-found” area, students are strongly encouraged to take good care of their personal belongings. Parents should mark a child’s special belongings with name and phone number.
- Use equipment and materials in school for their intended purposes only. Students will be held accountable for proper care of school books, educational materials, and their classrooms. Keep your work areas litter-free.
Prohibited in School
- Students are not permitted to bring chewing gum into the school building or on school grounds to prevent the litter it causes.
- Refrain from the possession or use of any illegal drugs, alcohol, or tobacco products.Failure to respect this regulation may have legal consequences resulting in suspension or expulsion.
- Gambling, immorality, disrespectful or profane language will not be tolerated in the school or on school grounds.
- Use of bicycles and skateboards on school grounds during school hours may be prohibited, if the Principal determines them to be safety hazard.
- Mobile phones and expensive electronic gadgets are not allowed in the school premises.
Honesty and Respect for Others
- Honesty, respect and trust are student virtues highly valued and encouraged. Treat others with kindness, respect and courtesy. Make other students feel welcome with your friends.
- Settle disagreements with others through discussion, asking for help if you need it. Touch others and speak to others in kindness only. Refrain from aggressive or threatening behavior toward fellow students, teachers or other school staff. Fighting or rough play are strictly prohibited in school. If a child experiences a problem with another child, s/he should notify the nearest teacher or aide immediately. Children should be instructed in ways to avoid getting involved in conflicts.
- Students should respect and abide by the dress policies adopted by the school.
Academic excellence is a sub-set of education. Information, knowledge, skills and attitudes & values, all together constitute holistic education.
Govt. High School – 47/A is a school in Chandigarh, where deploys the good ‘holistic education’ practices. Supported by a well equipped infrastructure, it provides a high quality academic program, in addition to opportunities of holistic development. Students grow up rooted in Indian culture and prepare to pursue in a Bright future.
|School Name||G.H.S 47A|
|Revenu Block Name||Ward No. 17|
|Educational Block Name||Block No 17|
|Sector Name||Sector 47A|
|Cluster Name||G.M.S.S.S., Sec 33 D, Chandigarh|
|Village Panchayat Name||Chandigarh Ward 17|
|School Category||Pr. with upper Pr & sec|
|School Management||Department of Education|
|Type of School||Co-Educational|
|Habitation Name||Sector 47|
|Municipality Name||Chd. Municipal Corporation|
|S.N.||Name||Designation||Date of Birth||Date of||Trained/|
|Mrs. Parveen Asha||(N.M)||Trained|
|Mrs. Satya Devi||Trained|
|Mrs. Ravinder Kaur||Trained|
|Mrs. Harpreet Kaur||D.P.E||Trained|
|Mrs. Sushma Dogra||Trained|
|Mrs. Surjit Kaur||JBT||Trained|
|Mrs. Manjit Kaur||JBT||Trained|
|Mrs. Sushma Verma||JBT||Trained|
|Mrs. Babita Bahuguna||JBT||Trained|
Mrs. Anita Rani
|Mrs. Rekha Sharma||JBT||Trained|
|18||Mrs. Shweta||Jr. Comp.||18-12-1972|
|19||Mr. Sukesh Kumar||S.St. Master||Trained|
|20||Ms. Daljeet Kaur||Sc. Mistress||Trained|
|21||Mr. Amit Verma||JBT||Trained|
|22||Ms. Kiranjot Kaur||JBT||Trained|
|25||Ms. Monika Sharma||STT|
|26||Mrs. Sunita Gupta||STT|
|27||Mrs. Rajni Devi||Community|